Friday, January 10, 2014

Baby Steps


Now that the anxiety has calmed down, it feels like I'm in this twiddling thumbs stage, waiting on the next step to come each day. This past week we have made a few baby steps towards the start of our IVF cycle.
1.) I ovulated on Tuesday so now I know when I should actually start my period, which is the start date of our IVF cycle.
2.) I got my blood drawn on Tuesday to recheck my Thyroid, Insulin level, and Anti-nuclear Antibody level since all have been out of wack in the past-all are GREAT now which helps me feel more positive about moving forward.
3.) We paid off the remainder of our deposit to Ohio Reproductive Medicine today so we can get all my medications ordered on Monday!

Next week we will take a few more baby steps...and every day we will be one day closer:)




No comments: