Sunday, May 17, 2015

He or She....what will Baby M be?!?!

Without any further delay....we are very happy to announce, Baby M is a........................
















You saw that right......Baby M is a BOY!!!! 

We are beyond thrilled....but would have been beyond thrilled if Baby M was a girl too! We are just happy that our baby is healthy and active.  We are blessed to be able to celebrate these moments finally, after 7 years, the stillbirth of our daughter, three miscarriages, a failed IVF with PGD cycle, and sacrificing my own DNA so I could carry a baby that we can still call OURS.  We had our gender reveal party with our immediate family members on May 2nd.  We had made it to 25 weeks which was the furthest we had ever been with any of our 5 pregnancies, plus it was my husband's birthday weekend.  It was so much fun to find out our baby's gender with our family and to have these moments captured in pictures:)  

Now the hard part for us is going to be to agree on a name for this little BOY! We know the middle name will be Francis after my husbands late father who died 15 years ago.  It is all kinda fitting.....we found out we were pregnant on the anniversary of my husband's father's death.  We had our 12 week ultrasound on my husband's father's birthday....which was the second big milestone for us since all our miscarriages were by 11 weeks.  We found out we are having a boy on my husband's birthday weekend. And the baby will always get to carry on the Monnier name, which is huge for my husband, plus will be named after his father who he loves and misses everyday.  The first name will have to have a meaning that symbolizes our journey to parenthood...but like I said, that's still to be decided.  

Thank you to everyone who is sharing in these special moments with us! We love having the support of all our family, friends, and followers! I had a wonderful rainbow themed baby shower today and will share those pictures with the next blog post in a few days:)