Thursday, May 14, 2015

Blue or Pink, What do you Think?!

First of all:

Can you believe it?! 27 weeks today! It's an unbelievable feeling for me....I've never known what it's like to reach the third trimester before.  My body is making me so proud this pregnancy, and this little baby is such a big miracle.  Baby M is constantly active.  The other night I couldn't sleep at all because every time I would find a comfortable spot the baby would kick the crap out of me as if I were I were laying on him or her no matter which side I layed on.  But hey....it's reassuring to know that our little love is growing and playing and doing well!

Besides finally making it to the third trimester, we are just a few days away from the big gender reveal! Sunday is my baby shower and all our friends and family who attend the shower will get to partake in the revealing of Baby M's gender.  It's going to be so much fun! After the shower I will be making a blog post to let the rest of our followers know if we are team blue or team pink:) But before we do that...I am really interested in finding out what everyone thinks!

For a little fun, I will help you out with some gender wives tales.

1.) Baby's Heart Rate: Above 140 or Below 140 - Above 140

2.) Belly Height: Carrying High or Carry Low- Carrying High

3.) Acne during Pregnancy: Yes or No- Yes

4.) Cravings: Sweet or Salty- Mostly Sweet

5.) Momma's Mood: Moody or Pleasant- Not gonna lie...Moody

6.) Momma's Beauty: Stolen Beauty or Added Beauty- According to my husband, Added Beauty

7.) Dreams of Baby's Sex: Dreams of a Boy or Dreams of a Girl- Dreams of a Girl

8.) Dad's Weight Gain: Gained Weight or Maintained Weight- Maintained Weight

9.) Morning Sickness: Yes or No- Yes

10.) Baking Soda in Urine Test: No Fizzle or Fizzle-No Fizzle


We had our gender reveal party on May 2nd with our immediate family members and our photographer was there to capture some pictures.  Here's a few of them before we all found out! There will be more to come on Sunday!







 








Let's get those guesses coming now! 
Are you Team Pink or Team Blue?!?! 



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Blue!

Anonymous said...

I'm Team Baby! I'd give anything to have a biological child. All the fuss over gender and parties seems a bit trivial. Congrats on your child, boy or girl.

Unknown said...

Oh trust me....we wouldn't care either way. This was a celebratory party for us BC we had made it the furthest we had ever been. We wanted to know to gender just to prepare for the baby. This was also mybhuabands birthday weekend. It was fun for us and we wanted it captured in pictures for memories.

Jen jarmusz said...

TeamPink Is My Guess! Our PregnanciesAreSo Close Together! I'm BeyondExcitedFor You Guys And Am Glad That You AreTaking Every Opportunity To Celebrate All Aspects Of This Pregnancy And To embrace All Of The Joys That Pregnancy Brings!