Tuesday, June 9, 2015

3D Ultrasound...Take 2

Last week we attempted to get some 3D images of our little man but he didn't cooperate much.  Since the sonographer wasn't happy with the images she got for us she had me come back today to see if we could get some better ones.  Boy oh Boy....do we have a stubborn little boy on our hands!


Baby M started out in perfect position but as soon as she started attempting to get some pictures, he threw those hands and arms right in front of his face! We did get some cute pictures though and caught him opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out at us once or twice:) It's such a neat experience to watch him as he moved around in there, covering his face, turning his head, yawning, stretching, and kicking.  It's one thing to feel his constant movement...but to see him in motion....it's definitely surreal. I can't wait for him to wrap those little fingers around mine and kiss that cute button nose that he totally got from daddy!


Other than that update...there's not much more going on.  We continue to try to get our house ready for Baby M's arrival.  Saturday we picked out carpet for the nursery and master bedrooms.  While walking around Lowe's and Menard's I thought the little guy was going to drop right out of me.  He was putting so much pressure "down there" that I could barely walk at times and had to sit down wherever I could find a spot.  I'm not quite sure what that was all about because I haven't felt that intense pressure since then.  On Monday morning I was woken up to a sharp, squeezing pain in my upper abdomen that felt like a contraction but only happened once.  I had to google "what do contractions feel like" later that morning and I still don't know if that's what that pain was or not.  This stage of pregnancy is all new to me so here's to learning and figuring it all out! Next week I start my twice weekly appointments so lets pray those go well and that the doctor gives us an induction date soon!

1 comment:

Renuka said...

Super cute! I like reading your updates. I found your blog from the FB "IVF Support" group. :)